Insulated Conservatory Roofs
Transform your conservatory into a comfortable, all year round living space, with the Tiled Conservatory Roof System
You can now change your old conservatory roof for a new Roof and effectively turn your old conservatory into a new extension that can be used all year round. The complete changeover takes just a few days with very minimal disruption to your household.
The Insulated Conservatory Roof System is designed to replace the existing glass or polycarbonate roof of a conservatory while retaining the original windows, doors, frames and walls. At the same time providing substantial energy cost savings.
Fully tested and approved to all thermal and structural standards, the Supalite Insulated Conservatory Roof System is a high performance insulated roof system comprising of a pre-engineered lightweight frame, two layers of rigid insulation board, internal insulated plasterboard, exterior grade plywood, vapour membrane and a choice of external tile finishes.
sun-porch. We can build you a new sun-porch from scratch should you require us to provide this complete service.If you have an existing conservatory, you will probably agree that it is too hot in summer and very cold in the winter. With the incredible u-value of just 0.18 (0.15 for the Scottish market) of the SupaLite roof system you will never experience these extreme temperature changes ever again!
- SupaLite gives an incredible u-value of 0.18 (0.15 for the Scottish market) that meets total building regulations.
- Lightweight aluminium fully structural frame with frame connector system for when new windows or doors are to be fitted to a new or existing building.
- Choice of tile and slate colours, all tiles are tried and tested for many years in USA, Canada and Australia, giving you total peace of mind in extreme weather conditions.
- 10 years guarantee on all roof components with a life expectancy of 60 years on tiles.
- Large roof vents are available to allow in maximum light.
- Full range of colour matching facias, soffits and gutters to suit your choice of windows.
- Choice of internal ceiling finishes (plaster or tongue & groove timber effects).
- Easy to install to existing window frames.
A cross section of the structural aluminium rafter used showing the structural ring beam, soffit detail and integrated gutter system.
A cross section of the structural aluminium rafter used showing the 50mm & 100mm integrated double insulating